donderdag 16 mei 2013

Amsterdam

Hi Vintage fans,

Yesterday I went to Amsterdam with a friend. She is a model and I help her shopping and styling sometimes! She also had a casting at Tommy Hilfiger and I had the privilige to go with her! It was so amazing to see...clothes everywhere! Blouses, shorts, dresses, lots of hawai prints and the shoes<3 I could have spend the whole day just there, but Amsterdam has so much more to offer!
Personally I love to just walk around and look at other peoples style and walk into some stores from time to time. So much inspiration everywhere around me makes me happy:)
What do you love about Amsterdam?


This is what I was wearing that day.
( Dress: Primark, Shoes: Dr. Martens, Bag: Made myself, Jacket: vintage)


Love

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten